Free advertising

CFL Light Bulb

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Blogger: Now With Video!

Looks like Blogger has finally taken advantage of their cousin YouTube, as they have added video posting to their service.

I can see the video upload picture up in my toolbar as I type, and we'll take advantage of it as soon as we can come up with something to tape.

On closer inspection of the actual video player, it looks a whole lot like the Google Video player, so this may be a way to recycle the soon-to-die Google Video site. Not a bad idea, as I liked the Google Video interface.

In closing, I just wanted to say a few words concerning today's anniversary.

It's been six years since the 9/11 attacks, and I just want everyone to remember what happened this morning six years ago, and to look how far we've come. If it wasn't for trademark American resiliency, none of us would be able to blog as we can today. If any jihadists out in Afghanistan are reading this, I just want to say just this.

We won. We've got Blogger, bitches.

No comments: