Free advertising

CFL Light Bulb

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Zach's Office Chair of Rage: Visa

I'm sitting in my office chair, thoroughly pissed at a certain credit card company. I also know other people who share my sentiment.

You've probably seen those commercials for Visa check cards that show the well-oiled machine of capitalism chugging along with people effortlessly and quickly completing their transactions by swiping their debit cards. But wait, who's that asshole that's writing a check?! The flawlessly choreographed symphony of shopping grinds to a sudden halt when the poor bastard at the counter fumbles with cash or tears out a check. Then, they either continue their transaction like a consumer with balls would do, or notice their monetary misstep and pull out the VISA CARD.

Okay Visa, it's time you got a little taste of my rage. I'm one of those people that uses cash on a daily basis. What kind of damn problem to you have with cash holders. Yes, I know that your commercials are an exaggeration, but they are very offensive to those of us who enjoy using money.

Oh, and one more thing. I do admit that I use a debit card. A MASTERCARD debit card! Stick that up your pipe and smoke it, bitch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

O_o... uh, feel better?