Free advertising

CFL Light Bulb

Monday, April 21, 2008

Windows XP SP3 Coming Soon

Well, it's been a while, folks, and I hope you haven't thought I was dead. Justin broke the silence last week, so I thought that I might as well get my lazy ass up and writing. Tearing the Macbook Air a new asshole can really wear down on you.

I don't think there's a better way to get back on track than to show how Microsoft attempts to get back on track themselves. Service Pack 3 for Windows XP is due out in eight days, and here's the features to look forward to:

  • Increased Reliability
  • Possible 10% Speed Boost
That's it! Enjoy! Yes, the speed boost would be quite a welcome improvement, but that feature is rumored, so you really only have increased reliability to look forward to. Still not a bad deal, so be sure to upgrade.

No comments: